Sleep time......at 8:30?

That's right, sports fans, it's 8:30, and I'm getting ready for bed.

My shift at work recently changed to 7:15 - 3:45. I'm enjoying this change, though. The day becomes a whole new experience. My least productive hours of the day happen to be that 3:30-5 stretch, so avoiding that alltogether makes for a pretty good day.

There will be days for deeper points, but tonight I just don't have one.

Oh, and should anyone actually read this post - if you're into great great music from indie artists, check out Wes Cunningham at cdbaby.com. I'm the last guy you'll ever see plugging a product, and that's fine because Wes is bigger than life in the minds of the 200 people that bought his record, and that is my quotable for the evening.

Peace.

One Comment

  • 1:17 PM | Permalink

    "great, great music from Indie artists"? that's impossible.