Much to my delight, Tyler and Disney #9 hit just 1 hour ago, and I'm stinking proud to be the first view on this one. I'm hooked, and since you should be too, I've posted the video directly on my blog.
Popular Posts
-
One of the big no-no's that gets tied to post-modernism is moral relativism - the idea that its all about 'what works for you' -...
-
I have not actively followed the Obama Citizenship question. I saw references to a Certificate of Live Birth, and it looks legit as far as I...
-
Today is an important day in my year. Fifteen years ago this evening, a great influence on my life, Rich Mullins, stepped over the line of t...
-
As a disclaimer, I am no authority on marriage. I've never been married and don't have advice to offer. I am invaluable apart from w...
-
Whichever side of the aisle you lean, this is a fun and brilliant idea by the Republican Party. If you listen closely, you can hear the coll...
-
Galatians 4:6, Matthew 6:25-34 My dad is my hero. I’m happy to say that 25 years in, I still see him as a little bit bigger-than-life. Whe...
-
Hello blog. It's been awhile. I do apologize. I have written things in the last 5 months, but none to your attention, and for that I...
-
Hey friends, I must go through this at least once a year, but I'm sorry for not writing more often. I have the mother of all excuses, an...
-
This is something I wrote about this time last year. I hope you like it. ---------------------------------------------- The crowds had gone ...
-
Just a quick note to get the blogging habit reformed... I just wanted to say how happy and settled I feel in my decision to return to school...
Post a Comment